Dyson V12™ Detect Slim Absolute Cordless Vacuum
Dyson V12™ Detect Slim Absolute Cordless Vacuum
Dyson reveals microscopic dust. Dyson’s most powerful, compact cordless vacuum. Sizes and counts dust particles. Shows results on-screen as you clean. Single button power control.
- Dyson detects the particles you can’t normally see: Illuminated cleaner head reveals hidden dust on hard floors – so you don’t miss anything.
- Measures microscopic dust particles: A piezo sensor continuously sizes and counts dust particles – automatically increasing suction power when needed.
- Scientific proof of a deep clean: The LCD screen shows what’s been sucked up, displaying real-time scientific proof of a deep clean.
- Dyson Hyperdymium™ motor: Powerful, lightweight digital motor spins up to 100,000rpm to suck up microscopic dust and large debris.
- Root Cyclone™ technology: 11 scrolled cyclones generate forces of up to 100,000g to capture dust and debris from the airflow, so there’s no loss of suction.
- Energy-dense battery: Each Click-in battery provides up to 60 minutes of fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.
- Multi-stage filtration: Dyson’s fully-sealed filtration traps 99.99% of microscopic particles and allergens as small as 0.3 microns – and expels cleaner air.
- Carbon fibre filaments: Black anti-static carbon fibre filaments to extract fine dust from hard floors.
- The power to clean anywhere: The versatility of Dyson cordless technology makes cleaning your home easier. Powerful cleaning of floors, hard-to-reach places and mattresses.
- Single-button power control: No need to hold the trigger. You can swap hands while navigating obstacles, making cleaning easier.
- Three power modes: Auto mode intelligently adapts, with the optimum balance of power and run time. Eco mode provides longer run time for bigger cleans, while Boost mode is engineered for short, intensive cleaning.
- Wall dock: The Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted charging dock, ready for your next clean.
- No-touch bin emptying: Hygienic ejection mechanism drives dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action.
- LCD screen: Reports performance in real time, including second-by-second run time display – maintenance alerts, power modes and battery life.
- Easy to maintain: The filter and Fluffy™ brush bar can be washed, and the bin and tools wiped clean, to remove dust build-up and help optimise your Dyson vacuum’s performance.
- Optional click-in battery pack: Remove and replace at the press of a button for even longer cleans.
- Laser Slim Fluffy™ Cleaner head: Soft Roller cleaner head for hard floors with a built-in laser which detects the particles you can’t normally see – so you don’t miss anything.With a low profile to reach further under furniture.
- Direct drive cleaner head: Stiff nylon bristles remove ground-in dirt from carpets, and soft anti-static carbon fibre filaments remove fine dust from hard floors.
- Hair screw tool: Picks up long hair and pet hair. Anti-tangle conical brush bar spirals hair off and into the bin. Motor-driven cleaning for small spaces.
- Quick-release mini soft dusting brush: Easy, vacuum-assisted dusting. With soft nylon bristles to clean delicate surfaces and fabrics.
- Quick-release combination tool: Two tools in one – brush and wide nozzle. For simple switching between tasks.
- Stubborn Dirt Brush: Stiff nylon bristles help scrub tough dirt from high traffic areas. With a wide mouth to cover more surface with each sweep.
- Low-reach adaptor: Bends to comfortably reach down low. Engineered to clean further under low furniture by adjusting the wand angle up to 90°.
- Quick-release crevice tool: Designed for precise cleaning around edges and narrow gaps.
How to use V12:
• Power modes: Your machine has three power modes for different tasks. Change power modes quickly using a single button.
• Eco mode: Maximum run time for longer cleans all around your home.
• Auto and Med mode: The optimum balance of power and run time. Attach your cleaner head or Hair screw tool to activate Auto mode. Suction power automatically adapts to dust levels.
• Boost mode: Designed for intensive spot cleaning of ground–in dirt.
• Turn your laser on and off: Turn your laser on or off with the slider switch on your cleaner head.
- Additional Features Motor Wattage 545W
- Battery Voltage 29.40 volts
- Bin Capacity 0.35 litres
- Box Dimensions 806 x 271 x 154 mm
- Box Weight 5.81 kg
- Cable Length (Charger) 1.8 meters
- Charge Time 4 hours
- Colour Yellow/Iron/Nickel
- EAN Code 5 025155 057414
- Machine Height 1234 mm
- Machine Length 250 mm
- Machine Width 252 mm
- Motor Type V10J+
- Noise Level HPSound level carpet - boost mode (Fluffy) 86 Sound level carpet - boost mode (motorhead) 85 Sound level carpet - eco mode (Fluffy) 75 Sound level carpet - eco mode (motorhead) 76 Sound level handheld (Fluffy) 89 Sound level handheld -(motorhead) 75 dBa
- Operational Weight 2.2 kg
- Post Filter 1 month washable
- Run Time Run time (Carpet with Motorhead) "5 mins High mode 20 mins Med mode 30 mins Low mode" Run time (Hardfloor with Motorhead) "5 mins High mode 20 mins Med mode 40 mins Low mode" Run time (Carpet with Fluffy) "5 mins High mode 20 mins Med mode 30 mins Low mode" Run time (Hardfloor with Fluffy) "5 mins High mode 30 mins Med mode 50 mins Low mode" Run time (without Motorhead) "5 mins High mode 30 mins Med mode 60 mins Low mode" mins
- Serial Number Prefix N6C-EU
- SKU Part number 369524-01
- Suction Power 150 boost 23 med 12 eco AW
- Warranty Period 2 years