Oxo Handheld Spiralizer - 11151300
Getting more veggies in just got more fun. With the Spiralizer from OXO, you can turn a variety of fruit and veggies into spirals in minutes.
The handheld spiralizer has a flat, open blade design, and works best with straight sided veggies that are about 4cm in diameter and not longer than about 15cm. If yours are the wrong shape, simply cut to size, and use the scraps in another dish. Cut the ends of your veggie so that they are flat, and place one flat end against the blade then, exerting a gentle, consistent pressure, twist the vegetable to produce long, even spirals. When your fingers get closer to the blade, use the food pusher cap to finish it off.
- Flat, open blade handheld spiralizer
- Round design works best with straight sided produce of about 4cm in diameter and about 15cm long
- Vegetables like larger sized carrots, marrows and cucumbers work best, because of their shape and harder texture
- Cut awkwardly shaped or sized veggies to size
- The centre core and a couple of centimeters of the produce is left behind - just cut and add to food or save for soups
- Food holder keeps fingers away from the blade when the end gets short
- When you're done, simply clean with running water, or pop the whole thing into the top rack of the dishwasher