LG Swarovski Campaign Terms & Conditions
The following information outlines the Terms and Conditions of entry into Swarovski Campaign (“Campaign”) run by LG South Africa (“the Promoter”). The Terms and Conditions of the Campaign are hosted on the LG South Africa website (https://www.lg.com/za) and are subject to South African law. Entry into the Campaign constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Campaign Ts & Cs:
- This promotional Campaign is organised by the Promoter and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and residents in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of Promoter, Promoters’ advertising and promotion agencies, merchandisers, suppliers and associated companies.
- The Campaign rules may be amended, by the Promoter, at any time during the Campaign. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel this Campaign in its entirety and/or its prize/value. In the event of an amendment, alteration and/or cancellation the Promoter will not compensate any individual for any reason whatsoever. The rules and/or any amendments thereto will be interpreted by the Promoter only.
- Campaign Period: The duration of the Campaign is from 26 April to 9 May 2021. Only entries between that time will be captured.
- To participate and be eligible for the voucher, participants must purchase the specified product at a physical Hirsch store during the Campaign period, and provide the Promoter with proof of the purchase via email.
- Claiming the voucher: Customer may claim their voucher by emailing their Name, ID number, telephone number, proof of purchase and email address to : [email protected] Vouchers will be distributed via email.
- The claimant will be required to provide the Promoter with a valid form of proof of identity before receipt of any voucher. Failure to produce sufficient evidence as to identity may result in disqualification, at Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Voucher redemption will be finalised with each customer on email of the voucher.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for an alternate prize or for its cash value for any reason whatsoever.
- No purchases outside the Campaign period will be considered.
- No responsibility is accepted for voucher claims lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of transmission, posting or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims which it considers, in its sole discretion, to not comply with the Terms and Conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Campaign.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter’s is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- The Promoter may use personal information, supplied voluntarily by the participant, for marketing purposes for their other products and campaigns/promotions.
- The Promoter will not share any participant personal information with any third party except where such disclosure is necessary to enable the Promoter to provide, deliver or in any other way give effect to these rules and/or the prize(s), where such disclosure is required by law or where consent to Promoter sharing your personal information is obtained from participant(s) in advance.
- Participants can choose to opt-out of receiving communication from LG South Africa, at any time, by responding to Promoter on the communication received.
- The Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of participant/s, save for where any participant/s expressly elect to decline this.
- Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any participant/s to verify their eligibility and that of entry.
- In the event that a winner(s), for whatsoever reason, is unable to receive the voucher, utilise the voucher for whatsoever reason the winner will forfeit the voucher. There will be no compensation, in any form, (including, but not limited to monetary compensation, irrespective of the reason(s) for inability of the winner to receive the voucher).
- All participants indemnify Promoter, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, and its associated companies (and their directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents) against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Campaign.
- All ownership and risk shall pass to the winning participant on receipt of the voucher.