- Samsung 7kg Inox Front Loader Washing Machine - WW70T4040CX/FAR6,215.99 was R7,399.99
- Samsung 190cm (75") QLED 4K Flat Smart TV - QA75Q95TAKXXAR47,039.99 was R55,999.99
- Samsung 190cm (75") QLED 8K Smart TV - QA75Q950TSKXXAR112,979.99 was R134,499.99
- Samsung 139cm (55") QLED Smart 4K TV - QA55Q80TAKXXAR21,503.99 was R25,599.99
- Samsung Galaxy A02s 32GB Dual Sim (Black) - SM-A025FZKEAFAR2,183.99 was R2,599.99
The underlying principle that defines our vision for the future of Samsung Electronics is "Inspire the World, Create the Future".
This vision is at the very core of our commitment to lead innovations in technology, products and solutions that inspire communities around the world to join our aspiration for creating a better world full of richer digital experiences. As we recognise our responsibility as a creative leader in the global society, we also dedicate our efforts and resources to offering new values to the industry and customers while fulfilling shared values of our employees and partners. At Samsung Electronics, we want to create a future that is exciting and promising for all together.
Three key strategic pillars that are now part of our culture, business operation and management describe the governing initiatives to this end: ‘Creativity ’, ‘Partnership’ and ‘Great People’.
We pride ourselves on delivering the world’s best products through operational excellence and innovation prowess. As we look forward to exploring new business areas including healthcare and biotechnology, we are excited for new challenges and opportunities ahead. Samsung Electronics will continue to build on top of its current achievements new capacity and expertise to further its competitiveness and its history of innovation.