On the Body- Hirsch Air Trusted Air-conditioning brand
- Alliance: 3 year guarantee, 5 year compressor guarantee
- Samsung Non-Inverter: 2 year guarantee, 5 year compressor guarantee
- Samsung Inverter: 2 year guarantee, 5 year compressor guarantee
- Neo Cool: 1 year guarantee, 2 year compressor guarantee
- LG: 2 year guarantee, 10 year compressor guarantee
- Daiken: 3 year overall guarantee
- Carrier: 3 year guarantee, 5 year compressor guarantee
Our capabilities are extensive, and include the following:
- Design and Installation
- Programmed Maintenance and Service
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Ducting Systems
The Service Department is responsible for Routine Preventative Maintenance, Breakdown Response and Repairs. HirschAir Services places a high priority on prompt breakdown attendance in the event of any aircon failure.
We also offer a 48 -hour emergency breakdown service, covering every day of the year. Our normal business hours are 8:00am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
HirschAir offers qualified personnel with the expertise to provide an air conditioning advisory service for clients who may be contemplating upgrading, modifying or extending current systems. In addition we are able to provide a service for clients who are building new premises providing advice on the best system to install.
In addition to the advisory service HirschAir have the capability to undertake any tasks required to install.
The Company is committed to quality service and Best Practice work methods. We have undertaken numerous steps to ensure that we provide what is expected by our clients. HirschAir Service undertakes regular training and monitoring. Our staff have regular toolbox,safety and product training sessions.
For a precise assessment of the correct size of airconditioner required, a qualified aircon installer will need to do an on-site check as there are a number of different factors to consider. The following information will however give you an approximate guide to the aircon capacity required for a particular area.
First multiply the length of your room by the width, check the table below and click on the applicable size required.